Dr. Jas Kalsi is considered one of the best consultant doctors in the sphere of urological surgery and andrology in London. Dr. Kalsi specializes in the therapy of infertility in men and erectile dysfunction, varicocele, and benign prostatic hyperplasia. He also looks after the patients with Peyronie’s disease and those suffering from renal tract stones.
Dr. Kalsi is a leading specialist in urological surgery in the UK. He is keen on the newest procedures and technologies of minimum-invasive surgery. This doctor performs HoLEP surgery (Holmium Laser enucleation of the prostate), micro-surgery, as well as he uses Urolift and Rezum technics in the therapy of his patients. The doctor’s efforts are targeted at performing serious operations with minimum traumatization of the patients during the surgery. This allows getting an excellent result of treatment and significantly shorten the post-surgery recovery period. Jas Kalsi provides all spectrum of urological care, starting from the diagnostics of the problem and ending up with its medicament or surgical resolution.
The high qualification of this doctor is the result of long years of studying. He started as a student of the University College London, where he specialized in immunology and pharmacology and. Then he continued his education to specialize in urology. He was a participant of the Imperial Higher Urological program. He also gained a degree in andrological and genito-utheral surgery at the Institute of Urology, UCL.
Along with his medical practice in private clinics, doctor Jas Kalsi also performs the function of a consultant urological surgeon at the Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust and the Imperial College Healthcare.
The membership in the European Association of Urology and the British Association of Urological Surgeons prove the excellent qualification of doctor Jas Kalsi.
- More than 20 years of experience
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, BUPA Cromwell Hospital (Jun 2015-present)
- Consultant Urologist, The Spire (present)
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital (Jun 2011-present)
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital (Jun 2011-present)
- Male Fertility Expert and Consultant Urologist, Thames Valley Fertility (Jan 2018-present)
- Consultant Urologist, Imperial College Healthcare (May 2014-present)
- Consultant Urological Surgeon and Andrologist, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust (Jun 2010-present)
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, West Middlesex University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Dec 2009-Jun 2010)
Positions in public associations
- Chairperson, West London Division, BMA (Apr 2012-Jul 2018)
- Foundation training programme director, Oxford Deanery/Thames Valley HEE (Feb 2012-Feb 2017)
- FRCS (Urol)
- MD (Hons), University of London (2003)
- MBBS (Hons), UCL (1991-1997)
- First-class honours pharmacology with immunology, BSc (Hons), UCL (1991-1993)
Publications and conferences
- Mr Kalsi has contributed to numerous peer-reviewed publications and journals, some of which can be found via Pubmed.
- He has won numerous awards such as the ESSM award at the 16th Congress of the European Society for Sexual Medicine in 2009
Links to profiles